Anyone real reef fancy branch?

GucciReefsExploda

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Messages
247
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am going to start a reef tank soon. I want to buy the real reef fancy branch because I like the look of the tonga branch but I was wondering if any of you have purchased the real reef tonga branch or something similar. I'm not sure on how much to order and videos i've seen weren't exactly the fancy branch and when i've seen them or similar 20-30 pounds doesn't seem like a lot of pieces to fill an aqua scape. So i'm a little skeptical of how much to purchase. If you could post pics and how many pounds of it you ordered that'd be great!!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new