Anyone recognize this WWC Acro?

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Anyone know what @WWC calls it? I'm for sure its one of their named pieces it came from one of their live sales.
 
White and blue
image.jpeg
There's another coral it could be I just thought of. It might be Corn Biscuits "purple planet" they work with WWC and when I won that orang passion and his WD (keep it family friendly) from eBay they threw in their purple planet which was super cool of them and has turned into one of my favorites.
White light only
image.jpeg

From left to right is Corn Biscuits "purple planet" "orange passion" and his "Wet D". I kind of think they are the same thing and the 2 companies just gave them different names. Between the 2 companies they have thousands of corals and IMO some of the nicer stuff available and outstanding customer service.


Different angle white only (bottom left is "ding ding" from WWC) center "pp" top right "op"
image.jpeg


White and blue
image.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new