0   0   0
What did you think?

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest, I'm excited but a little bummed that chick will be the main character. I guess when it comes to these movies, I want it to be bold, brute, and rugged. I am pretty certain that chick will end up doing some crazy jedi-trick and kill the sith lord. I am not saying she can't be any of those characteristics, but knowing movies today - It will mostly focus on the empowering women role.

Its like Lord of the Rings when "no man" can kill the Watch-King (Nazgûl), but then a chick comes along and kills it easily by stabbing it in the face.

I am pretty excited to see it when it comes out on BluRay.

TD13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, I have no doubt this movie will rock socks!!! It looks dirty and raw! I'm not a "franchise" type fan, but I'm pumped for this one!

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, I have no doubt this movie will rock socks!!! It looks dirty and raw! I'm not a "franchise" type fan, but I'm pumped for this one!

Yup! I ALMOST got goosebumps watching the trailer as it reminded me so much of my childhood. Just like many others.

Harrison Ford actually looks pretty good lol

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man im excited! I dont care its its the girl as shes in the Skywalker family and in this latest trailer is doing some interesting things as far as working on droids (anakin skywalker) I dont think she will disappoint. Either way the movie looks good and im jumping out of my seat. I feel like the force is flowing through me! Haha

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man im excited! I dont care its its the girl as shes in the Skywalker family and in this latest trailer is doing some interesting things as far as working on droids (anakin skywalker) I dont think she will disappoint. Either way the movie looks good and im jumping out of my seat. I feel like the force is flowing through me! Haha

Haha. As long as there are no Pod Races. Please god no!!!!

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, awful, but george Lucas can have an over expanding......view on things I would put it

TD13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup! I ALMOST got goosebumps watching the trailer as it reminded me so much of my childhood. Just like many others.

Harrison Ford actually looks pretty good lol
Don't know about you, but Carrie Fisher brings back fond memories of my adolescence. I think it's cool that they included both of them to really bring the story full circle. I really can't believe it's coming out in Dec and this is the first of the trailers that have been released....

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know about you, but Carrie Fisher brings back fond memories of my adolescence. I think it's cool that they included both of them to really bring the story full circle. I really can't believe it's coming out in Dec and this is the first of the trailers that have been released....

I was really shocked yet happy she is in this movie. Now, I am not saying I want to see her skimped-out next to another Hut but I too have good memories.

BRING BACK SALACIOUS B. CRUMB!!!! The ultimate perv pupped lol.

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty ecstatic that han and Leia are both back in it, as well as Chewbacca and r2d2. Havent seen c3po yet and I wish they would show luke skywalker, but I have a feeling he's taking obi wan Kenobi's place. Which is fine with me. Hope they dont kill the new Darth Vader off in the first one.

Zoaeasy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I predict that this will be the biggest opening of any movie ...ever. Folks are going to loose their ...... over this.
And I will be one them

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll probably have to bring a light saber to fight over a seat or a place in line, better to just be prepared

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard people will NOT be able to dress up and bring props to the movie theater due to that nut during the Dark Knight Rises screening. Not sure if this is fact or not.

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then maybe I should wait till the dvd release.dont have time for all that

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 136 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back