Anyone seen a full on eel temper tantrum??

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,086
Reaction score
12,240
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So. I didnt get a video of this because I was just so shocked watching the whole thing unfold. Ivar (jeweled moray) looked like he wanted some food. So i have him his favorite: silverside! Well this dude snubbed his nose at it. Loki (white eye moray) came out of the burrow and took it. Ivar then proceeds to have a little temper tantrum! He started head butting Loki, threw sand everywhere and even smacked the crap out of Kirby (baby proc puffer) with his tail! Poor Kirby puffed and floated away. Then I see both Ghost (snowflake eel) and Loki come out of the burrow to go somewhere else since Ivar was still throwing sand!!! What a big baby. Just thought I would share.

What are some of the weirdest interactions you have seen in your tank??

IMG_6161.jpeg IMG_6057.jpeg IMG_5913.jpeg IMG_5487.jpeg
 
That sounds crazy to me! I don't know much about eels though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new