anyone seen these tiny zoas b4?

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pic. not mine. from scythanith on rc. but just bought a frag that looks exactly like these from a local lfs. guess they've been coming in around my area.

IMG_5345.jpg

anyone seen'em around? impur's thread about tiny zoas got me wondering. they also seem to have the neon green mouth, but still very very tiny...all polyps. where do they fit in the zoa family?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow...i always wanted the zoas on your avatar, and to think that i got'em for 20 bucks...this is exciting!! Azurel, does your colony seem to have that "pe" mouth on'em as well? when i saw the neon slit on'em, i was really surprised

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a sweet deal.....How many polyps if I might ask? Yea they have a bright highlighter yellow/white mouth not tissue around the mouth but just like PEs.......Here is a pic of mine....

DSCN0466.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mouths will get brighter once they are under brighter light, when I first got them they were not as bright as they are in these pics. I didn't post them for about a month or so after I got them. I usually wait for a month or more before I post pics of new zoas that I think are unseen, this way I can let them morph before I post a picture. These are under direct MH 250w 14k Ham, with 2x110w super actinic.......

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they were basically $1/polyp...right now, they are sitting under vhos in my QT. we'll see how they turn out under hqi in a few weeks :D

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back