• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

anyone sell majano anemone..?

Kelso

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also seeking one because they are colorful, small and impossible to kill... perfect for my desk pico. So far have not found any for sale and I don't live near a major city for window shopping.

OP
OP
mark vincent muriel

mark vincent muriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask why you are wanting one?
Only asking because most people consider them pest..

yes, i have a pico tank with a sump pretty incredible it also has a pretty good led... its called minicomplete tank they cost about $70

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How small is your pico? I have some aptasia you could have LOL.... or I have some very small bubble tips, but in time they might outgrow your tank.

OP
OP
mark vincent muriel

mark vincent muriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How small is your pico? I have some aptasia you could have LOL.... or I have some very small bubble tips, but in time they might outgrow your tank.

i already have aiptaisia my pico is actually very small but it has a sump just look at “minicompletetank” its pretty incredible

HawaiianReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Majanos are beautiful animals. The only reason reefers dont want them is they grow so dang fast. Kinda like the kenya trees and gsp.

Aiptaisia anemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some got a couple growing but haven’t colored up yet if they do or I find one in my tank I’ll let you know
Did the majano colored..? If not thats alright ill take it.. do you also happen to have asterina..? Aiptaisia... any type of pest..?

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R @Aiptaisia anemone.

Sorry, I have none of what you are asking for except maybe a few of the pest stars.

May I ask why you want these critters?

I'm sure your LFS could find plenty of what you seek. :)

Please keep us advised.

Aiptaisia anemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have as many as you want for free!
:0 alright how much do you want for shipping also you have asterina starfish or any pest or inverts in general that you dojt want... btw im actually the op of this thread.. i created new acc because i cant open my old acc and i cant post a new thread because im new so i find my old post about majano lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back