Anyone Ship With Shipnerd.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter JW3500
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JW3500

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
134
Location
19060
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does/has anyone used shipnerd.com to ship corals overnight?

I have used shipyouraquatics to ship through FedEx for all of my shipping, I do not ship that frequently. I posted a couple of items for sale and two potential buyers were located on West coast, and I am on the east coast near Philadelphia, PA. Shipping came to about $110 (wow) through shipyouraquatics/fedex.

It was suggested to me to try shipnerd.com, I am not familiar with it. Has anyone here used shipnerd for shipping their corals?
 
Finiship is another one I've seen and heard it's fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new