Anyone shipping GSP??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tripp890
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tripp890

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some GSP please! Located in the Birmingham area.
 
Well I'm just outside of Huntsville but I have the super bright gsp. Still the same, just not the darker one that you see mostly. If you want to make the drive, let me know
 
I’m just lurking here, but saw someone on the Selling Livestock pages that was giving away gsp for free, just had to pay shipping.

Edit: just noticed the original post date.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new