Anyone tried this yet?

nitro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
715
Reaction score
601
Location
Las Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I Have seen a lot of really sweet drop off tanks, totally amazing. I have not seen a multiple drop off with drops on multiple sides or any combo for that Matter.What do you think?
Nitro
 
Sweet!
 
How I really like how these look....it has got to be a pain in the neck to get to the lower areas to add/remove or clean it...or is it just me?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new