Anyone use a UNS Reef Systems Tank??

SleepyMama1986

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Bucks County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Does anyone have a Ultum Nature Systems Reef System tank? I’m considering getting the R90 but wanted to check here to see if anyone had any positive/negative reviews.
 
Yeah there are several on here. I’ve got an R90, still pretty new, but I really like it! I have nothing negative to say about it so far but I also haven’t had it very long yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new