anyone use megachrome geissman bulbs? input?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joezreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joezreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
7
Location
Stanford, ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to a lighting chart and with my coralvue 400 watt ballast looks like the megachrome coral bulbs have the best par? according to Sanjays chart! anyone use these? looking to upgrade from my 12k reeflux?
thanks Joe
 
I used those when I had my Geissman infinity fixture. Never had any problems with them. Always liked the way the looked, the corals seemed to like em too ;)
 
I have used one before the 14 k and it is very yellow to my eye actually tried another because i thought bulb was bad but it to was very yellow almost looks like 10k bulb, it does not have the crisp white like reeflux 12k. Just my opoinion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new