Anyone using Kessil 360's with a shorter canopy?

scrappinangler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville, fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am investigating new LED's for my 75g reef tank and considering Kessil's. I have a shorter canopy (I think 8" tall) and saw in the BRS review video where they used them with a shorter canopy (holes drilled in top and sticking out top. Anyone currently doing this - pros, cons, etc. If I go with Radions or AI's, I will be getting a taller canopy for sure, just curious how this is working for you. Also want to know about SPS growth with Kessil's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new