Anyone using RS's Reef Energy AB+ with sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefcowboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefcowboy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
1,304
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran out of TLFs Acro Power and decided to try a different AA supplement. The latest AB+ from Red Sea has been putting big promises. I started dosing yesterday but wanted to ask if anyone has been dosing and could share results?
I wonder why some companies(BRS) havent tested amino acid formulas available? I'm suspicious anything out there really is what they claim, but Acro Power has proven to work in my tank. Red seas product clearly seems to have more in its formula, which could be good or bad??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new