Anyone using the certified Brady Instruments Salinometer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Repfarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m not, but I think it’s an interesting question? Anyone?

(I have a Seachem hydrometer and I have a generic glass floating hydrometer that works good enough).
 
How is it different than any other hydrometer ? Looking at the bundle it’s a typical hydrometer (15-20$) with a wooden storage / drying rack thah they sell separate for $37

And yes I have a floating hydrometer which I use as a backup and to cross test from my digital salinity meter and my optical refractometer.

I don’t see anything special about this one being linked. If you need a stand, it seems fine. If you just want the device you can get them for 15-20$
 
How is it different than any other hydrometer ? Looking at the bundle it’s a typical hydrometer (15-20$) with a wooden storage / drying rack thah they sell separate for $37

And yes I have a floating hydrometer which I use as a backup and to cross test from my digital salinity meter and my optical refractometer.

I don’t see anything special about this one being linked. If you need a stand, it seems fine. If you just want the device you can get them for 15-20$
Thanks for explaining what I was thinking but I’m thinking about a separate criminal investigation and can not focus on putting together the case for or against the cold water calibrated floating glass tube in question.

You nailed it! VR!:cool:
 
Thanks for explaining what I was thinking but I’m thinking about a separate criminal investigation and can not focus on putting together the case for or against the cold water calibrated floating glass tube in question.

You nailed it! VR!:cool:
I can make the stand from eggcrate and zip ties for $2 lol. Actually. Free. I probably have the scraps

Or. Better yet. I have a revolutionary innovation. I could…rinse it off, and dry it with a towel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new