Anyone using the Holley EFI Fuel Injection Kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef life

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
577
Reaction score
124
Location
South Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking on switching from a 830 com Holley Carb to a Holley EFI Terminator fuel injection on my 331 supercharged stroker. I would like to hear from anyone who made the switch. (Pros & Cons)
 
Iv been Looking at the holly dominator. Got a little 5.3 that has the stock pcm but custom harness. Little truck runs 7.5x in the 8th on motor in the 8th and I drive it everywhere. In the process of adding a turbo and read that the Holley system works very well and he self learning is a big plus
 
Iv been Looking at the holly dominator. Got a little 5.3 that has the stock pcm but custom harness. Little truck runs 7.5x in the 8th on motor in the 8th and I drive it everywhere. In the process of adding a turbo and read that the Holley system works very well and he self learning is a big plus
that's interesting. I'm building a 5.3 and have the stock pcm. I figured I that configuration the stock pcm would be better than anything aftermarket if you have the right tuner.
 
I have hp tuners it's great. But the holly efi is nice plug and play and the self learning is nice buit in widebands ect. If I were staying n/a id keep my set up but with going the turbo route and shooting for some decent numbers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new