ANYONE WANT BOULDERS OF CLASSIC MONTIPORA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm serious, I've got literal fully encrusted boulders of some classic montis like the Tyree Sunset and Pink Sandollar, Reverse superman, Confused rainbow, and more, all tucked-in tight light-deprived corners, and just encrusting way too much. lol. At this point I'd really just like to get them out. These masses are anywhere from 8-12" in diameter.

if you are a monti fan with space to fill or think you can frag them up and make a few dollars that's great. Hit me up and we can go over some details. Will let them go cheap guaranteed!

here's one of the sunsets under 65k halide. Gyre 280 for size reference

IMG_1948.jpeg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gtinnel
I heard you have some space in your tank
Prepping Work From Home GIF by 60 Second Docs
Yep think I could squeeze it in there somewhere?
20211013_191017.jpg

Ignore that tiny space on the upper left, I've filled that in with several frags. I still have a frag rack of my last BC order that I can't put anywhere until the stupid birdsnest is gone.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had space, reverse superman is one of my favorite monit's. I have very few montipora in my current tank though because of how fast they grow. They do look absolutely amazing as large colonies.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Guys

Sorry to anyone I haven't gotten back to yet. I got a lot of PMS on these last week and I have been trying to answer in order and waiting for initial responses before I move on to the next person in line. But to get everyone caught up to speed, here's the gist of what I have been sending out.

So basically shipping going to be a little rough. In fact, it will definitely suck. But I'll bag them heavy and if we need to go one boulder per box I'm fine with that.

Here's a basic breakdown on the sizes and names of them. I know i left a lot of hanging but if you are interested in any or all of these please shoot me another PM and I promise ill get back to you soon

1. Sunset monti 8+ inches. 10 lbs at least maybe 20. 200.00 + shipping
  2. Reverse superman. 12 inches across maybe more, super fast grower. 15-25 lbs rock id say 200.00 + shipping
  3. Confused rainbow. 6-9 inches. I have a few of these lol. 10 -15 lb rock 200.00 + shipping
  4. Battleberry. 5-6 inch rock. i have a few of these as well larger not mounted on rock. 150.00 + shipping
  5. Pink Sandollar 4+ inch. 100 + shipping
  6. Sunrise monti. 4-6+ inch 150.00 + shipping
  7. Star burst Cap. 200.00 5-6 " piec not mounted on rock

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

• I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

• Other.

Back