Anyone who ordered IM pre plumbed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vittpsu21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vittpsu21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2023
Messages
713
Reaction score
682
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Its been a year since I plumbed mine and I am getting ready to add a UV in, in theory it looks pretty straight forward the only part I am not sure about is and I can't remember if this top part was a barbed fitting or not? I know the bottom into the mightjetxl absolutely is but I really just dont remember if the grey part at the top is also. I tried looking at their install video but couldn't really tell, I did email support but figured I would ask here if anyone knew

1786043849422.png

1786043870039.png

1786043881555.png


1786043896142.png

1786043907991.png
 
i just got my IM and the only barb piece is the one going in to Max Jet
 
well IM responds almost instantly, so ignore me, it is infact barbed at the top :)
 
i just got my IM and the only barb piece is the one going in to Max Jet
my part came with the silicone hose already attached before I hooked it up but I talked to Brian and he said this

1786044146294.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new