Anyway to avoid the new sales listing process?

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
677
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've figured out how to avoid the weird classifieds layout but posting is a huge PITA.

Is there anyway to avoid the whole adding a price in a weird format, adding a bunch of tags, putting an address in etc.?
 
I have a feeling that they won’t appreciate someone trying to bypass the process they have designed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new