Anyway to fix this?

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this will be the fourth time I have had to contact Apex in the six months I have had this thing. It seems both outlet one and seven are out. Any way to just fix this myself since this equipment has been trash so far and Apex takes months to fix anything?

10F55ADE-658F-417B-B837-DDA44755D4D7.jpeg

Last edited:

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could be hardware or software. Not an easy diagnosis. I wish you luck. If anyone knows this would be the place to ask the question.

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, there is a fellow on YouTube who fixes everything reef related. FIX REEF is what he calls his videos.
You would have to search on how to contact him but his videos are Very detail orientated. If you have the knowledge & tools you could give it a shot or send it to him.
According to him there is a problem with cheap capacitors on the 12V circuit board & he always asks to replace them when he has one in for repair.

_AV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a good example when paying a little extra helps to avoid problems and save money in the long run ;)

But not everything is lost. The repair is described here:

and here:

As mentioned, you are always welcome to send it in and I'll repair it for you within a day or so.

OP
OP
Wolters_88

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a good example when paying a little extra helps to avoid problems and save money in the long run ;)

But not everything is lost. The repair is described here:

and here:

As mentioned, you are always welcome to send it in and I'll repair it for you within a day or so.

Pm sent

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back