Apen - Alarm Off Notifications

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zayne
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zayne

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So earlier today I received a handful of Alarm off notifications; however, there were no Alarm notifications sent out earlier. This has happend a few times in the past and I never though much of it, but getting 4 in couple hours got me wondering. I haven't gotten one since the last below. Any ideas? I'm running an A2 Apex. This was around the time that the AOS update was available I think, I updated it about 30 minutes ago.

1699987274730.png


My alarm config:
1699987323272.png


Here's the virtual outlets that trigger alarms:

My Skimmer cup is getting close to full, but it hasn't triggered the Alert yet.
1699987385822.png

The ATO alert hasn't triggered either
1699987455604.png
 
Add
Defer 000:15 Then ON
should get rid of any them

or if you are interested in trying to figure out what is tripping it

Use
Min TIme 000:45 Then ON
Will make sure its on long enough to get the notification what is actually causing issue.
 
Add
Defer 000:15 Then ON
should get rid of any them

or if you are interested in trying to figure out what is tripping it

Use
Min TIme 000:45 Then ON
Will make sure its on long enough to get the notification what is actually causing issue.
Both actually. I'd like to figure out what's tripping them.
You're saying add the defer/min time to the Alarm?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new