Apex A3 + 5 Wav pumps help....

kevensquint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , so I'm about to order the Apex A3 and the Wav kit with 2 pumps and a junction box. It appears that box has ports for 3 Wav pumps. But I'll need 5 . What do I need to connect 5 Wav pumps to a Apex A3 ? Thanks!

ReefingDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , so I'm about to order the Apex A3 and the Wav kit with 2 pumps and a junction box. It appears that box has ports for 3 Wav pumps. But I'll need 5 . What do I need to connect 5 Wav pumps to a Apex A3 ? Thanks!
If you aren't already invested in Neptune (which you may be since you're referring to WAV pumps), consider an alternative as well. Hydros has good build, good support, good availability, and are actually extending their product line, whereas Neptune isn't really doing any of those well right now.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like mentioned the eb832 should have 3 1link ports and a 1link module will have 3 more 1link ports.
These are the only two devices that have 1link ports, so if you ever need more you’d have to add another eb832 or 1link module.
Also, as asked have you found these new because I haven’t seen WAV pumps in stock for a year or more?

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta bump this and ask WHERE are you finding WAV pumps to buy???

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you aren't already invested in Neptune (which you may be since you're referring to WAV pumps), consider an alternative as well. Hydros has good build, good support, good availability, and are actually extending their product line, whereas Neptune isn't really doing any of those well right now.
Tell me which powerhead has no power brick and no separate controller please?

ReefingDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me which powerhead has no power brick and no separate controller please?
Did I say that that there's another option? Also, can you find one on the market right now? I sure haven't seen any for a while. Pretty much can say they don't have them at this point.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 67 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back