WAV pumps not showing up.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dburg30
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dburg30

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
95
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple of WAV pumps with the used system I bought.. They arent important for my system, but still may use them sometime.. I hooked them up to the energy bar (832 on a a3 system) but they are not showing up anywhere in the modules, no indication they are working at all. Am I missing something on this or just hooking them up should they show up? Do they have to be submerged / in water? I've read they need to be in water to run? But just sitting on the ground should they at least show up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new