Apex add image to dashboard

  • Thread starter Thread starter laconic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

laconic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
143
Reaction score
104
Location
Lecanto
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just going to say it needs to be hosted somewhere like imjur, photobucket, etc. Not just uploaded to a dropbox where it's not "hosted".
 
Did you make sure to delete the
"
[ I M G ] " before and after the link? Are you using the right link? I only ask as it took me a couple of tries to get it right.
 
photobucket should have worked. Imgur and tapatalk should also work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new