• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex AFS - Automatic Fish Feeder System - Neptune Systems

Item Price
$95
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ShilReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
36
Location
Montclair, New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding System (auto fish feeder).

In excellent working condition. Selling as I'm shutting down my reef aquarium.

Features:

  • Compatible with Neptune Apex controllers
  • Programmable automatic feeding schedules
  • Automatically retracts when not feeding
  • Ideal for daily feeding or while away



20261008_103720.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new