Apex alarm but nothing wrong

  • Thread starter Thread starter lapin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2017
Messages
11,714
Reaction score
18,321
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apex shows an alarm is on but there is nothing wrong. Click on the “ jump to” line and the log is blank. Is there anyway to get rid of that #1 ?
Software is up to date . Rebooted . Im miffed?
Let me add that the display constantly beeps. I have removed it and deleted it.
Thanks
 
Last edited:
My apex shows an alarm is on but there is nothing wrong. Click on the “ jump to” line and the log is blank. Is there anyway to get rid of that #1 ?
Software is up to date . Rebooted . Im miffed?
Let me add that the display constantly beeps. I have removed it and deleted it.
Thanks
I can’t help but I can sympathize with the pain of electronic devices that have sketchy programming features that can only be fixed with extreme nerdy glitch management techniques that defy logic for most intelligent people.

May god have mercy on your path to a proper resolution to this challenge.
Katee Sackhoff Fire GIF by Disney+
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new