Apex Alarm Question

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a quick question for you #ControlFreaks out there. Is it possible to have a totalizer alarm in fusion? IE once my DOS has deliver at predefined amount of liquid over the course of multiple days, can I get it to send me an alarm?

Basically, I want APEX to alert me when I should be adding to Kalk to my reactor. For instance lets just say I want to refill it after 10 gallons has passed through the reactor. On my Apex dash board I can see how much has been dosed over a 24 hour period, and if I wanted to I could go back and manually add up each of the volumes added every day. Which works and if fine, but it would be so much easier to do if it had an auto totalizer capability.

Also as a side note, my programmed could make it so that an equal amount of Kalk isn't added each day. I turn off the DOS if the pH get too high or of the Alk measures to high, so there is some variability. It isn't just multiple number of days buy programed DOS.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, there’s no programmable way to react based on the volume of liquid dosed, and tha Apex does not have any mathematical functions. You can only program based on time, probe values, switch readings, or output states.

I recently published a complete Apex command reference here: https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/apex-programming-command-reference.771/

OP
OP
aarbutina

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, there’s no programmable way to react based on the volume of liquid dosed, and tha Apex does not have any mathematical functions. You can only program based on time, probe values, switch readings, or output states.

I recently published a complete Apex command reference here: https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/apex-programming-command-reference.771/

I have one more question. Is there a way to export the data that Fusion generates into a spreadsheet file or something? That way I could export the numbers that i am interested in instead of needing to copy them manually?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back