Apex and calcium reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter natgun1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

natgun1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I bit the bullet and bought a calcium reactor and all the bells and whistles to go with it, but as I sit here putting it together im not sure if I need a pm1 module for my apex to control the ph or can I plug it into my ph/orp port? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
 
You can switch the pH2/ORP port to pH mode and use that for the CaRx. If you are using an ORP probe and don't want to give it up, then you'll need to add a PM1.
 
ok thanks for your help
 
Great to know as I in the future will be running a calcium reactor and will not be running orp. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new