- Joined
- May 26, 2026
- Messages
- 1,229
- Reaction score
- 954
- Location
- Hunter, NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
When I started setting up my tank, I was sure I'd set up a controller and bought basically the whole shebang from users here on R2R. I have since changed my mind about figuring this thing out, so I am going to start selling everything off. I'll use photos used by the original sellers because I have not set anything up so nothing has changed since I've received these items.
Full Apex system, plus a 3D printed button panel to connect to the breakout box. There is no original box, unfortunately.
I'll ship anywhere the pony express delivers at buyer's expense.
X1 A3 Apex Pro base unit
X1 EB832 Energy Bar
X1 Liquid Level Sensor
X1 Multi Surface Leak Detector
X1 PH probe
X1 ORP probe
X1 Temperature probe
X1 Aquabus cable
+
X1 3D printed button box
Full Apex system, plus a 3D printed button panel to connect to the breakout box. There is no original box, unfortunately.
I'll ship anywhere the pony express delivers at buyer's expense.
X1 A3 Apex Pro base unit
X1 EB832 Energy Bar
X1 Liquid Level Sensor
X1 Multi Surface Leak Detector
X1 PH probe
X1 ORP probe
X1 Temperature probe
X1 Aquabus cable
+
X1 3D printed button box