• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex and Ecotech Gear

Item Price
75-450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kid_Vegas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Apex and Ecotech gear. Buyer pays for shipping, any question just ask. PayPal only, and I will only ship to address on PayPal account.

Cor 15: sold

Gro light: sold

1link: sold.

Ecotech L2 pump: sold.

Ecotech Versa doser: sold.

IMG_4345.jpeg IMG_4346.jpeg IMG_4343.jpeg IMG_4340.jpeg IMG_4341.jpeg IMG_4342.jpeg IMG_4339.jpeg IMG_4336.jpeg IMG_4335.jpeg IMG_4338.jpeg IMG_4337.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Ecotech L2 Pump sold.
 
All items have sold and ship out. Thx everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new