• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Versa Dosing pumps x2

Item Price
$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

thefeds

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
331
Reaction score
154
Location
Flagstaff
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale are my 2 Ecotech Versa Dosing pumps that I used for AWC. I am taking the tank down and moving to 1 tank only. Original boxes will be included, plus mounting bracket and power supply. $150 each or $275 for both.

20261008_123637_FAA12358-C1D7-41FB-90BE-ABA1DAAD08CD.png


20261008_123637_03ED756A-022E-4346-96AF-3DEC723DB510.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new