Apex ATO set up

Cycleguy0623

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
203
Reaction score
178
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gal AIO tank and am trying to add the ATO to it. The problem is that I have no clue where to fit the sensors. The unit is really built for a sump which I don’t have added to this build quite yet. Dose anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work till we upgrade tank or add a sump to this one?

IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5053.jpeg IMG_5054.jpeg
 
Thank you! That worked perfectly! Didn’t even think of removing the float.
 
If you wanted more space you can also just use the new optical sensors. They use a magnet. Pretty much the same that you have now but without the bracket.
 
If you wanted more space you can also just use the new optical sensors. They use a magnet. Pretty much the same that you have now but without the bracket.
Good idea there too. I have it working now but I may switch to the new sensor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new