Apex ATO V2 stand alone always beeping

cjb428

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bout this with the intent of someday adding an apex controller to the system. Cant figure out why this things alarm is always going off. every time I power cycle it it adds more water to the sump. Somebody initially told me the beeping was because the water level was over or above the sensor? this things alarm will go off 3-4 times a day, of course its going to be above the level since it adds water overtime you power cycle it. Anybody have any tips or tricks on how to get this thing to perform right without an apex?

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is the pump fully submerged? I’m seeing an issue with mine that once the top of the pump is above the water level it goes red and beeps even though the actual impeller of the pump is 4” below the water line in the ATO.

I have been swapping out my ATO containers when this happens and it seems to correct itself. Just annoying when it goes off at 3am…

I am hoping I can control it once I get the apex online. The stand alone mode is nice though aside from this one issue (and it’s so dang loud!)

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 157 75.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back