• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Autofeeder Bracket

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a post so I can breakdown cost in one post
AFS Holder $17.99
Optional feeder ring $15
USPS first class shipping $4

The standard AFS holder is now the unit that connects directly to the AFS unit and will fit up to a 3/4" thick Euro Brace. I have done modifications for up to 1 1/4" thick Euro Brace as well as elevated and offset units for screen tops or hooking to center bracing etc so if you want something custom let me know.

mackdave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a post so I can breakdown cost in one post
AFS Holder $17.99
Optional feeder ring $15
USPS first class shipping $4

The standard AFS holder is now the unit that connects directly to the AFS unit and will fit up to a 3/4" thick Euro Brace. I have done modifications for up to 1 1/4" thick Euro Brace as well as elevated and offset units for screen tops or hooking to center bracing etc so if you want something custom let me know.
Can you make a bracket for a rimless aquarium that would let the feeder extend over the water a extra inch or 2?

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you make a bracket for a rimless aquarium that would let the feeder extend over the water a extra inch or 2?
Hi mackdave. Yes I have some designs to do just that. I am out of town until Tuesday. When I get back we can get the specs for your setup and design it how you would like

David Cher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi mackdave. Yes I have some designs to do just that. I am out of town until Tuesday. When I get back we can get the specs for your setup and design it how you would like
@Shirak Are you still helping folks to design and ship the food float and the holder for the afs? i tried to pm you

Viet658

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I can do rimless or a tank with the standard plastic rim. I don't get many requests since the AFS bracket that comes with it designed for a vertical tank wall. I had a request for one that could be used to mount the AFS much higher than the rim.
IMG_4422[1].JPG
Would this design move the feeder up and further into the display? Currently the feeder is dropping the pellets into aluminum channels of my screen. Was hoping to move the feeder a few inches into the tank and elevate as well to make it easier to get my screen on and off the tank.
MicrosoftTeams-image (23).jpg

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this design move the feeder up and further into the display? Currently the feeder is dropping the pellets into aluminum channels of my screen. Was hoping to move the feeder a few inches into the tank and elevate as well to make it easier to get my screen on and off the tank.
MicrosoftTeams-image (23).jpg
I can make adjustments to whatever your preferences are.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back