• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Brain & Outlets

AquaticJamaica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a apex Brain and EB832 I believe it's called and I'd like to sell it. I broke the probes a while back during a remodel and never set it back up.
I'm looking for either a local Pick up or can ship if Cashapp is an allowed payment method. Please someone correct me if it isn't and i'll figure out another way to take another form of payment.
Looking for a total of $400 for both.

Joseph Dodson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a apex Brain and EB832 I believe it's called and I'd like to sell it. I broke the probes a while back during a remodel and never set it back up.
I'm looking for either a local Pick up or can ship if Cashapp is an allowed payment method. Please someone correct me if it isn't and i'll figure out another way to take another form of payment.
Looking for a total of $400 for both.
Can you send pics please

OP
OP
A

AquaticJamaica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3861.JPG

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back