Apex Charts Not Updating

  • Thread starter Thread starter JKenny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JKenny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
201
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm just noticing that the micro charts on my Apex have not been updating since midnight last night. The current numeric readings all seem to be OK, and changing over time, but the small charts shown on the dashboard as well as the full screen charts/graphs when an individual item is selected, are not updating. A system reset hasn't helped.

I'm thinking it probably has something to do with the time change yesterday. I don't remember if it was the Apex or the GHL I had to change the time zone offset manually on one of them - just wanted to share what I'm seeing...

Hopefully after midnight tonight it will clear itself up.

Joe
 
Hello all,

I'm just noticing that the micro charts on my Apex have not been updating since midnight last night. The current numeric readings all seem to be OK, and changing over time, but the small charts shown on the dashboard as well as the full screen charts/graphs when an individual item is selected, are not updating. A system reset hasn't helped.

I'm thinking it probably has something to do with the time change yesterday. I don't remember if it was the Apex or the GHL I had to change the time zone offset manually on one of them - just wanted to share what I'm seeing...

Hopefully after midnight tonight it will clear itself up.

Joe
Was this resolved? Mine is doing the same thing with the time change today.
 
This happens every time change and I cannot remember how to fix it!

Turn auto clock adjust and dst on and off. And on again and it resets
 
Same. And mine is set to automatically adjust for DST. The charts on one Apex stopped at 1:50am. The other Apex is chugging along just fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new