• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Classic Full Controller w EB8 + Probes $285 and other stuff

extremetang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
410
Reaction score
96
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1. I have an Apex Orange Label Controller with ph probe, temp probe, Eb8, and aquabus cord. There’s also the display module but it doesn’t seem to light up, not sure if it hasn’t been updated because it has never touched water. $285. Will be packaged in apex box.
2. Net gear gaming WiFi connector: $25
3. Extra apex ph Probe: $25
4. Extra temp probe: $15

Or Buy all for $330

7ff65de3ba490da30a44059259c9bb6d.jpg

837173eb164f48497281348d44ae85ce.jpg

a69b0f36350015487325114f61699bca.jpg
 
Does anyone know why the Netgear WiFi bridge is all of a sudden so expensive now on Amazon?
Am I missing something here? lol
54e539aba6cc42ce85304c490b5c059d.jpg
 
Does anyone know why the Netgear WiFi bridge is all of a sudden so expensive now on Amazon?
Am I missing something here? lol
54e539aba6cc42ce85304c490b5c059d.jpg
That’s crazy. They’re good units but Not $209+ good
 
I know right. Anyways, I’m keeping mine listed the same. Somebody buy my Apex bundle? Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new