• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$15 - $249
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chemisfun11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
241
Location
United States
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been reefing for over 20+ years…I know how this goes. Serious inquiries only please! Pickup will be in Bellmore, NY 11710 or shipped at your expense. Please text me at 516-476-3025 for the fastest response. I will happily provide pictures and any other information you require to those that are serious.

- Original Apex classic w/EB8 (outlet #7 is dead) only!, with temperature probe only, no display module or other probes - $149
- Apex Classic (gold label), w/EB8, temperature probe only!, no display module or other probes - SOLD
- Original DOS - SOLD (adapted to use RO tubing)
- New! (out of package, never wet) Liquid Level Sensor "15 - SOLD
- FFM (Fluid Monitoring Module) - $99
- OS-1 Optical Level Sensor - New - $30. Used - SOLD
- PM2 Salinity Module w/used salinity probe - SOLD
- AFS Automatic Feeding System - SOLD
 
Last edited:
Some stuff gone, still a few key items left. Entertaining reasonable offers.
 
100$ for PM2 & used salinity probe....Yes send me PayPal addy please.
 
That salinity probe and module has been sitting for 2 months almost 3. I'll take it for $125
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new