Apex Classic Test Mode08 - can't resolve

  • Thread starter Thread starter drawman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
3,574
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realized that my apex classic wasn't connected to Fusion so I went to the display and it's stuck in "Test Mode08".

I've tried:
- unplugging the aquabus cable for a minute
- Doing a restart in the network settings
- Turning off "ABus Test Mode" (this was suggested in another thread)

I also can't seem to login to the Apex through my computer by using the IP address. Please help I'm open to any suggestions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new