Apex Classic Trouble

George S.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me why I cant save changes in my classic? If I go to say an outlet and change the name and type of device they save to cloud when I go back to the device it never changes. Same info is there even though I get a 100% saved to cloud. Do I have to send it back to the controller somehow?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could be a problem with the Fusion app, or it could be the Apex. Try these steps to rule out possible causes:

1. Instead of using the Fusion app, try the Fusion website through a regular browser. Browse to https://apexfusion.com and log on, then try renaming the output to see if it saves the changes.

2. If that doesn't work, then reboot the Apex and after it's back online, try renaming again.

OP
OP
G

George S.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could be a problem with the Fusion app, or it could be the Apex. Try these steps to rule out possible causes:

1. Instead of using the Fusion app, try the Fusion website through a regular browser. Browse to https://apexfusion.com and log on, then try renaming the output to see if it saves the changes.

2. If that doesn't work, then reboot the Apex and after it's back online, try renaming again.
I ended up resetting the unit since I needed to redo all of the outlets anyway. Im really rusty on the programing. Is there a reason I wouldnt see all 8 outlets once I add the unit back in? There are no outlets in the list anymore.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up resetting the unit since I needed to redo all of the outlets anyway. Im really rusty on the programing. Is there a reason I wouldnt see all 8 outlets once I add the unit back in? There are no outlets in the list anymore.
Do you mean you reset it to factory defaults? If so, it's possible all of the outputs are there but simply hidden from your dashboard. Click the padlock icon on the dashboard to unlock it and reveal the hidden tiles at the top of the screen. Scroll left to right through the list of unused tiles, then click and drag the ones you want onto your dashboard. Click the padlock again when done.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SuncrestReef Well sir, no outlets up there either. Do you think my controller pooped the bed?
What do you see when using the System View?

OP
OP
G

George S.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you see when using the System View?

Hey bud, that controller failed. It wouldn't recognize the power bar anymore. The outlets just completely disappeared. I ended up grabbing a new controller and I'm back up and running.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back