Neptune Apex EB4/Apex Jr. Hardware Diagnostics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bear22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bear22

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
597
Reaction score
448
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,

What is a means where I can verifiably test an EB4/Apex Jr. outlet bar in terms of voltage/current?

The outlet bar has a green status light, but I can't tell if the thing is actually operational via plugging in an electrical device (per each plug) to test the plug's operation.

I do not want to reset/reinitialize the controller to factory setting as that wipes all the network settings which is a pain in the rear to get all set up.

Suggestions or means to do so?

TIA
 
Last edited:
Try login to Apex Fusion and go to the Power Log - the lightening icon and take a look. There is a "Compare" drop down, pick an item and look at the graph and see if theres any power movements.


Edit: my bad, i may be off track here.
 
Last edited:
Are you able to control the eb4?
If so get one of those GFCI testers with the built in lights and just plug it in, try each outlet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new