Apex compatible salinity probe

I.AM.MR.MIKE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
382
Reaction score
248
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to recalibrate my salinity probe and tapped it a little hard against the glass in frustration and heard a pop and the center is rattling. OK so I broke it. I had it working great for a year and I don't remember how I finally did it. No way I want to pay $200 or even $100 for this thing. Has anyone found anything compatible? I will probably wait and look into the Hydros with the salinity probe.
 
It’s Neptune probe and may about to go on sale
 
I know what it is and it is on sale but still way too high
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new