• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex controller

Item Price
$425 plus additional items
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

moreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
588
Reaction score
269
Location
Dallas,Tx
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apex A2 with eb832 and eb8


Temp probe and Ph probe (kept in water )


$425


Also have


WXM $80


FMM $60 with 2 leak detection sensors


LSM with 3 leds $40


Avast Marine BOB $25


Can give package deal for all.

IMG_8579.jpeg

IMG_8580.jpeg
IMG_8581.jpeg
IMG_8581.jpeg
IMG_8582.jpeg
IMG_8583.jpeg
IMG_8584.jpeg
IMG_8585.jpeg
IMG_8586.jpeg
IMG_8587.jpeg
IMG_8588.jpeg
IMG_8589.jpeg
IMG_8581.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new