• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex cor-15/20 driver

Jskinn27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Messages
173
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wtb apex cor 15 or cor 20 driver/controller. Checking here before I buy from neptune.
 
Wtb apex cor 15 or cor 20 driver/controller. Checking here before I buy from neptune.
which one are looking for. im pretty sure they are different cause one you can run off the 1link and the other is 36v I think
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new