APEX - Delay Pump Start after power outage

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaddyO NJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaddyO NJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
103
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my Apex starts back up after a power outage, the surge trips my GFI due to everything staring at once. Energy bar is ok, it’s just the GFI on the wall.

Is there some code I could add to my return pumps that would delay one by 30 seconds and the other by 45 when it is starting back after an outage?
 
I know you can defer statements to make things wait a set time when turning back on after things like feed mode or other outlets but I don’t think any programming actually controls what happens in those first couple seconds when the whole unit turns on.
 
Would the power coming back on be similar?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new