Apex DOS pump running the wrong why on Auto water change

  • Thread starter Thread starter stanleo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stanleo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
1,931
Location
Statesville, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is weird. I just set up DOS to do auto water changes. Calibration and configuration went perfectly. When I push the button to start the right pump, it runs the way it is supposed to. The tube on the left pumps water in, the tube on the right pumps water out, like it is labeled. When I turn the pump on through the app it acts the same way. But when the auto water change starts, it goes in the opposite direction; the tube on the left pumps water out and the tube on the right pumps water in. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? For the time being I just switched the tubes so the water goes in the right direction for the auto changes but I don't want to leave it like that in case it reverses.

I hope I explained that right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new