1 apex dos unit, one head converted to John gusset push to connect fittings, second head brand new in package, power adapter normal or extra short data cable. (choose one)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
How old is this unit1 apex dos unit, one head converted to John gusset push to connect fittings, second head brand new in package, power adapter normal or extra short data cable. (choose one)![]()
Ok take it will pm you when I home today2019 I started using it. 2023 I stopped. Light use though, just alk and calcium dosing.
2019 I started using it. 2023 I stopped. Light use though, just alk and calcium dosing.
Sent invoice2019 I started using it. 2023 I stopped. Light use though, just alk and calcium dosing.