• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APEX EB832 for parts

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ktran350

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
272
Reaction score
84
Location
Oxnard, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an older EB832. It has the common 12V power supply failure. You can hear the relays clicking when toggled in Fusion, but the outlets do not pass power. This is the version with the exposed 12V per Neptune Customer Service. Sold as-is for parts or repair. No other damage. $120 shipped

IMG_3028.jpeg IMG_3027.jpeg IMG_3029.jpeg
 
Hi, Im looking for a power bar. I've seen how they could be fixed. Would you take $100 shipped for it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new