Apex el and probe rack $350

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
1,467
Location
Southern Middle TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex EL. Just over a year old. Comes with apex probe holder. Removed from my fusion and factory reset. I'm keeping the pH probe wet, and it does come with it.$350 pickup in Lewisburg TN.
 
PXL_20220404_173450555.jpg
PXL_20220404_173758914.jpg
PXL_20220404_173802624.jpg
PXL_20220404_173925986.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new