Apex EL SSID Error Help

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! After about an hour now I am about to go nuts. I mounted the Apex EL and powered it up. The controller was blue and power bus was orange for WIFI setup. I found my Apex controller in wifi settings and connected to it. Logged in on my phone and also tried from Firefox on my laptop. I was able to login from both and choose my home network. Once I select my network and into my password then then the controller immediately changes to orange like it should. However it says configuring controller this could take a couple minutes. This happens for about 3 minutes then I get an error message(see picture). It tells me it cannot connect to the server. I went into my router settings and made sure 5g was turned off and WPA AES was enabled. Still nothing. I have factory reset it about a dozen times and tried over and over.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!!
61e596c50d754898d5ccc34c818e9db9.jpg
52d2500af65011e76c4d6c87228e18b6.jpg

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. I got it. I had to go into my router and see what IP address it was assigned to. Logged into that address and bingo...

However I am afraid these probes are not accurate... :-(

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 101 42.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 48.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%
Back