Apex failure before Vacation!

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link above doesn't work?
I’m not sure what was moderated but the rest of the thread is still intact and there is plenty of discussion about the power supply. There are many threads talking about the eb832 power supply issue. There are many threads with problems and negative comments with everything from wav pumps, cor pumps, sky lights, tridents, probes, sensors, head units, this sd card issue, etc that have not been deleted. I do appreciate your work and am in no way bashing you but I think that stating that Neptune is deleting negative comments to maintain a pristine image is not true.

_AV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure what was moderated but the rest of the thread is still intact and there is plenty of discussion about the power supply. There are many threads talking about the eb832 power supply issue. There are many threads with problems and negative comments with everything from wav pumps, cor pumps, sky lights, tridents, probes, sensors, head units, this sd card issue, etc that have not been deleted. I do appreciate your work and am in no way bashing you but I think that stating that Neptune is deleting negative comments to maintain a pristine image is not true.
I appreciate that but I don't think I ever stated that neptune does it though.

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now, I am manually using kalkwasser instead of dosing and manually plugging/unplugging my lights. Obviously this needs to change.

As I said, I am fine with the old head unit behaving the way it did before. The concern is since I have been told it is defective, something new might go wrong while I am away.
Timer for the lights.
Not sure what you would do for dosing.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate that but I don't think I ever stated that neptune does it though.
I misinterpreted this question from the op…..

Quote…. I am really surprised at this. I read these forums a lot and choose Apex over CoralVue based on their reputation. Are posts being removed because Apex is a Sponsor?

With your response of….

Quote …. Yes

My apologies

Edit. Again, I do respect and appreciate your work here I just interpreted this as a blanket response to posts being deleted for reputation

OP
OP
B

BradB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got off a 10 minute phone call with Neptune. They ran a command in PuTTY (I didn't follow closely) and everything magically started working. So I am absolutely thrilled, and A+ for support today (e-mail support and waiting 11 days hasn't been so great).

At least as far as horses go, I have 1 fewer as I can mail the defective Apex back as I would not want to use it.

I am still not sure how much to move off the apex back to timers, etc. It is nice knowing I can turn off lights if my aquarium overheats for whatever reason, for example.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune does not do it, but the moderators here on this site do

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back